skip to content »

I m looking for dating in norway and belgiun

i m looking for dating in norway and belgiun-64

A short-stay Schengen or C visa allows you to stay in the Schengen area (including Belgium) – but not work – for up to a maximum 90 days (three months) in any 180-day period.

You are not allowed to leave the airport and enter Belgium.You will need to complete an application form in either French, Dutch, German or English and be able to provide a valid passport/national travel ID issued in the last 10 years and with at least three months left to run, a recent photo and other supporting documents.These can include: The visa takes the form of a sticker in your passport/travel ID.Read more about the conditions on who has to pay a contribution and how much.Your local authority, embassy or consulate can advise you.If you will be transiting at two or more airports in the Schengen area then you apply at the embassy of the county where you’ll be making the first transit stop.

You’ll need to complete, in either French, Dutch, German or English, an application form and provide supporting documents, such as: You should apply no earlier than three months before your proposed journey.

The information given here is for guidance only and you should seek specific advice from the Belgian embassy or consulate in your home country for your specific circumstances.

Citizens of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA – EU plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Switzerland can travel freely to Belgium on the basis of their national ID card or passport.

You may need to apply for a visa or permit if you want to visit, live, work or study in Belgium.

This essential guide will help you find out which Belgian visa or permit you need depending on your nationality and situation.

EU, EEA and Swiss nationals do not require a visa to travel to Belgium nor a work permit to engage in economic activities.